- Booking Invoice: Upon receipt of a booking request, HLV will issue and E-mail on behalf of the OWNERS a Booking Invoice to the GUEST or his travel AGENT (if the GUEST has chosen to book through such AGENT), indicating the Villa Name, the Name of the GUEST, the Rental Beginning (Arrival Date) and Ending Dates (Departure Date), the total number of persons in GUEST’s party, the services included, and the total Rental Amount including applicable taxes and service charges. The Booking Invoice is generally issued by PT Subhadra Makmur Manajemen.
- Booking Confirmation: To confirm a Villa Booking the GUEST must pay 100% of a Booking fee to HLV within 3 working days of the Booking Invoice issue date, either directly or through his travel AGENT.
- Booking Amendments: Once a Booking Confirmation Deposit has been received, a fee will apply to each amendment made upon GUEST’s Request. Please note that reducing the Rental Period is not an amendment but a partial cancellation. A change of dates, with no overlap with the originally booked period is also not an amendment, but a full cancellation. HLV and the OWNERS will do their best to accommodate any reasonable amendment, but the GUEST should be aware that some amendments might not be possible. When such an amendment is possible, related amendment fees are determined on a case by case basis.
- Damages, Losses: The GUEST is responsible for leaving the property in good order and in a clean condition. The GUEST further undertakes to pay for any damage or losses incurred during occupation. The management company reserves the right to repossess the property if the GUEST or a member of the GUEST’s party has caused excessive damage or mess to the property.
- Valuables and Security: Any GUEST valuables or property left or used at the Property are at the GUEST’s own risk. Neither HLV, nor the OWNERS accepts any responsibility for loss of or damage to GUEST property. The GUEST is responsible for the Villa during the Rental Period, and must ensure that all windows and doors are locked securely when not on the premises, even when security staff is provided. Any act or omission by the GUEST, their party and/or visitors which may negate or prejudice the Villa’s insurance policy and/or results in loss or damage is the GUEST’s responsibility.
- Quiet Enjoyment: HLV and the OWNERS wish to maintain a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of Guests. OWNERS rent to family groups and responsible adults only. If in the reasonable opinion of the OWNERS or HLV, the GUEST or any member of his party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, unlawful behavior, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, HLV and the OWNERS are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the stay of the GUEST concerned. In this situation, the GUEST concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service. HLV and the OWNERS will have no further responsibility toward such GUEST. No refunds will be granted and neither the OWNERS nor HLV will pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
- A Security Bond in form of a Credit Card Debit Authorization form is necessary for any damages or unpaid charges incurred by the guest during their stay. This security bond will be used to cover all additional expenses incurred on the Guest’s behalf, and to cover the cost of replacement or repair for any loss or damage to the Villa its vehicles or its surrounds or contents caused during the Rental Period.
- Neither the OWNERS nor HLV will accept any liability whatsoever for accidents, personal injury, death, loss &/or damage to persons &/or personal effects however caused. Neither the OWNERS nor HLV will accept any responsibility or any liability arising from the use of the pool, the villa & its contents or surrounding areas, any vehicle or the contents of any vehicle used, hired or engaged by the GUEST or their party during the Rental Period. By confirming this booking, the GUEST accepts that HLV and OWNERS are not responsible for any consequences of the GUEST’s participation in any activities or excursions during his visit to Bali, including activities or excursions arranged through HLV’s concierge service. The OWNERS or HLV will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which maybe caused directly or indirectly by events outside of their control such as late arrival of international flights, including without limitation, acts of Gods, acts of civil or military disturbances, acts of Government power failures, fires, floods, epidemics, wars, riots and acts of terrorism. In the event of such an occurrence, HLV shall give prompt written notice thereof to the guest and any time for performance of an obligation shall be extended by time equal to the length of delay attributable to such occurrence. In no case will HLV or the OWNERS individually or collectively be liable to make any payment or give any refund or compensation of any amount over and above the total rental amount paid.
Short term bookings less than 28 nights
Full refund for cancellations up to 30 days before check-in. If booked fewer than 30 days before check-in, full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 days before check-in. After that, 50% refund up to 7 days before check-in. No refund after that. No show – no refund.
Long term Policy
• All reservations lasting 28 nights or more are subject to long-term cancellation policy. To receive a full refund, guests must cancel 30 days in advance. In case of cancellation, the guest will need to pay one month’s reservation price.
• If the guest decides to check out early during the stay, the guest will have to pay for 30 days following the date of the cancellation or up to the end date of the original reservation.